NESPA Member Benefits
“Kids in Print” (Second edition)
- Members receive this how-to sourcebook in a PDF to help get them started. Dozens of ideas, forms, charts, resources, teaching hints and more are included to start teachers off in the right direction with plenty of help.
- The NESPA News is the association newsletter which is emailed on a monthly basis. New ideas for school media, software reviews and member contributions are just a few of the bits of information to look forward to with each issue.
School Media Swaps
- We encourage our members to share their school media with each other via social media and our website.
Student Articles for Syndication
- Students from across the country are encouraged to submit articles to NESPA to be included on our website. We encourage member schools to use these in their own school media.
National Rating and Review Program
- Submit your newspaper for review, ranking and feedback from the NESPA director. Contact email@example.com to submit your media for review. The fee for review and critique is $30. Please make checks out to University of Alabama.
Sign me up!
Your $50 membership includes:
- A two-year membership in NESPA
- NESPA News, the online association newsletter complete with tips, ideas and how-to’s for new and existing school media.
- “Kids In Print–Publishing a School Newspaper” The official resource book for NESPA members that gets teachers started teaching school media
- Student articles from member schools are available online for syndication.
- Occasional special offers from software publishers
- Review and rating service
To register, complete and submit the form via this link, make your $50 membership fee (two-year membership) payable to National Elementary Schools Press Association and mail your membership fee to:
Executive Director, NESPA
University of Alabama
Department of Journalism and Creative Media
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0172